I didn't have time to blog until tonight. We had some very sick babies this weekend. Whitney had a temperature that even spiked to a 102, so we were giving her baths and watching her pretty closely through the night. So I didn't blog and got through the first fever night as a parent successfully.
By Tuesday last week, Tucker pretty much had walking down. He loves to wander the house, put toys in various cabinets, open cabinets, take stuff out, wander around some more. It makes me laugh to see how much he loves to walk. Whitney figured out walking just about as well yesterday. The videos are of them walking. And one of Whitney doing her cute talking thing.
I think I had my grossest mom day so far. There was poop and pee and throw up everywhere from everyone. I had another friend blog about how much she hates potty training. After that day, I have a feeling I might have an inkling of an idea of how those days may be......
I think my favorite time this week was on Wednesday night. We got enough snow to cover the daffodil starts (about 5-6 inches). We sat and watched the snow fall and just talked, kind of like watching the fire while camping, but inside, nice and warm.
I have all these paint samples painted on my walls, including the kitchen. Whitney, even though she can't talk, has added her opinions. "Hey Mom. How does yogurt white look? Or spaghetti sauce red? Nah. Scratch all those. I really like sweet potato orange!" (three splats follow). I finally figured out how to survive me surviving learning to eat with utensils. I double bib them. The only way to go. And I think I'll wait to paint the kitchen until most meals stay within the tray space
So stinkin' cute! Sorry about having sick babies. No fun for anyone. Jacob has another cold and goopy eyes again. Will winter never end?! Good luck this week!
ReplyDelete