
Tucker a couple of days after Christmas. We had family photos taken and here are a few of my favorites.

Grandpa and Whitney


Daddy snuggle nap. He's definitely not a baby any more. Look at the size of that kid! He is as big as Daddy's torso! He was having a hard time sleeping so Jim walked him in the patapum on the treadmill. Two wonderfully great buys.

"I laugh in the face of danger!" Tucker stumbled off the ledge looking into the house onto the cement bench. It looked scarier in person (new mom).

Whitney collecting rocks. The rocks at the top of the driveway are small, so she can put a ton of them in her hands. She loves to play in those rocks.

Whitney enjoying the sun. The real reason she stayed there long enough for a picture is because her shoe fell off. She waited patiently for me to find her and put the shoe back on. Only a girl would do that.

Doggies supervising.

Tucker thinks this is the most fun when Whitney is pushing.

Tucky solved the rubix cube!

Whitney loves her new carseat and her new carseat box even more.
The videos are of Tucker talking about his flowers and Whitney being strong enough to push Tucker, instead of the other way around. And then there is Whitney eating applesauce. I swear they learn from the dogs at times.
So cute! They are getting so big! I love the pics. And you have sunshine! Yippeeeeeeeeeee!
ReplyDeleteLove the family pictures. I look at it everytime I go to Cynthias for visiting teaching. You all look so good.
ReplyDelete