Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tucker's first haircut





This week I made Tucker BYU legal, meaning he can now go on BYU campus because his hair isn't hanging over his ears.

The rest of the week is a blur. They got off schedule in the night two nights in a row and Jim went with the scouts on a camp out the third night. We are all overly tired, except the babies. They sleep whenever.

Before the babies got off sync, I went to the caucus meeting for our neighborhood. That was interesting. I've never been to one and was unprepared. But I'm ready for the next one in 2 years. I mostly felt like I didn't know what questions to ask. And I didn't realize how easy it could be to get started as a politician.

I finally met my goal to start making bread instead of buying it.

The first picture is of one of the scouts in the slot canyon hike Jim went on in the San Rafael Swell area. He was avoiding the water. Don't blame him. The water was just above freezing and it had snowed the day before. Not exactly perfect weather for hiking there, but an adventure, for sure. One of the pics is Tucker's first hair cut. The one of Whitney and mama is because Whitney is so cute in bright pink. The last picture was Tucker on the floor after the Daylight saving poop episode. There wasn't anywhere clean to put him. The floor was the cleanest.

Jim and I's advice to you is to check to see if the waterproof pocket you put the camera in really is waterproof, and, don't catch the edge of the toilet paper with the vacuum cleaner. I watched the vacuum cleaner get threaded with toilet paper like a bobbin on a sewing machine, but with the background smell of a burning engine. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment