Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Easter

Egg stuffing

E crawling on the ground outside and saying "crawl, crawl, crawl".  Not sure why but it made us laugh

Very intesnse egg stuffing

T's turn

dying eggs!

proof Grandma made it

E lined these up himself

He was done with the egg hunt and went in the forbidden tent to look at the booty while the other kids were still hunting

The big kids left all the smallest eggs for E to find.  I told them small eggs were for E.  They were showing him how to do egg hunting

Reaching for another one he found

Conference morning.  W was drawing people she saw on conference, the boys playing nicely with beans.  Grandma doing needlework

E filled this trash can over and over and over

Easter picnic lunch.  W is wearing a new dress grandma bought her.  she loves it so much she wore a dress even though we didn't go to church

Hungry E with Grandma

Cute E

Easter feast

Just T and the truck
E handing me the basket
I had let the kids sleep in the tent in the house for two nights in preparation for conference.  Boy was that fun!  I think they went to be around 9:30 the first night and 9 pm the second night.  I was  surprised we didn't have more melt downs.  But it probably helped there were plenty of celebrations and things to distract them.  As you can see above.

Grandma decided to come visit and showed up the second tent night.  Almost as soon as Grandma got here we filled Easter eggs with candy and dyed others.  This is the first year I've done egg dying with them.  They loved it!  We discovered 18 eggs is not very many.  Amazingly no one pre ate candy, not even E, while they were filling eggs.

E finally got the egg hunt idea.  Although he was happy with the amount that he could line up.  T and W were off looking all over the house in flashes so there are no pics of them doing an egg hunt.

I remember how much fun it was to celebrate so much, easter and conference, together and have the family having a grand old time.

No comments:

Post a Comment