This week I didn't take any pictures, so I got a hold of Jim's camera and pulled off some pics of our day excursion last week, plus a few other random ones.
Whitney's new trick this week is walking down the stone stairs, no hands, facing forward. Scares the pants off of me. But she is also getting to be a good little dandelion picker, as well as the other weeds featured above. I love this kid!
Tucker likes to push and pull things, including the patio furniture off the deck and his little "10 little indian" popcorn pusher thing Lindsay gave him.
They are both very good helpers in putting things away, washing hands and helping to get dressed and undressed.
Jim decided to accept the Razorfish offer and he starts Tuesday. Everyone is very happy about it all.
Don't worry Papa, we are thinking of you and Lorene.
Cute pics! So with Jim's offer will you be staying in the area or moving? Glad he has a job! Sweet!
ReplyDelete