The week between Aunt B and Grandma visits is very routine. Good thing because E's sleep schedule is way off. I think he is transitioning to a new nap need of less nap. Haven't quite got the new need and time down yet but 1 o'clock church sure doesn't help it one bit.
This week is also the week that I teach preschool so not as much is happening other than school and cooking food for these hungry ones.
We did go to the post office. T noticed a no sign and said "Look W. No foxes allowed". It did look more like a fox than a dog, but got me laughing pretty good.
W is in love with Where's Waldo books. She found them in the bookshelf. They have been there about 2 years because J was certain they were ready for them, but now is the time for them. Good thing she has a new interest because T only wants to play Lego cars.
The other day they were getting a bit grouchy, so I decided they needed some soggy freezing fresh air. They all disagreed. Whatever. Time to use those big muscles, kids! They didn't want to leave their Legos and Waldo books.
T has taken to wanting to "practice being a papa" and change E's diapers. I do not object and neither does E. E doesn't squirm a bit when T is doing it. I don't let T wipe, but everything else he does really well. First time around. I seem to remember T practicing on Piglet when he was younger, too. T also loves to use his strong muscles to help his siblings, including train rides around the house.
He pushes E and W in a big box that he has figured out a way to wedge a flashlight into it for a steam hole or a light, depending on what time of day it is.
E's word vocabulary is sky rocketing. I just now realized that I should be speaking Spanish to him because he mimics whatever I say when I point to things. Maybe he will respond back in Spanish when he is older. Maybe. The older kids no longer respond to me speaking Spanish.
I finished some scrap booking when my sis was here. I was very overwhelmed by the amount of artwork saved that I think I 'm just going to take pics of her cute stuff. We'll try that next.
 |
| W made three cat beds with boxes, pillows and blankets in her room one day. |
 |
| T really likes taking care of people. E's diapers, washing W's hair and taking off her toenail polish. W obliges every time |
 |
| W made a bunch of "cakes" with her pillows. The bows are frosting. This was after cake decorating for her bday |
 |
| Did I mention that T and E got part time work at Enron? |
 |
| E really likes W's beautiful shoes |
 |
| A princess |
 |
| a montster |
 |
| another monster |
 |
| Princess in her castle. W spent a ton of time on this one |
 |
| a crown she made |
 |
| One mommy time I made this for her |
 |
| Mommy and W standing on the shore at the beach together |
 |
| This is W's drawing of what I drew for her |
 |
| W's drawing of our house. The bush between the trees is her rhody bush. |
 |
| E loved this pic. He pointed to it and said manzana every time he went in W's room |
 |
| This one I am saving a hard copy of. T painted this for W's room |
 |
| W drew our kitchen at night. She had a dream that there were two kitties popping up behind the counter. She even drew the dishwasher. Totally didn't get the Martin Luther King Day lesson about having a dream |
No comments:
Post a Comment