 |
| E opening and closing doors. |
 |
| E sneaking into the tent |
 |
| W waking up in the tent |
 |
| T pretending to be Mr. Carp. He put fish in the cabinet for me to "buy" and instructed me which words to say to him |
 |
| E loves these chairs right now |
 |
| T helping W balance on her new bike |
 |
| W making her costume |
 |
| Only W and E can brush teeth at the same time. It is too close physical contact for boys to be on the same stool and not push each other |
 |
| E |
 |
| W made the correct height piano bench for herself |
 |
| T loves to use the ruler as a speed bump for his car, measure the lengths of his car and see if his ruler is "camoflauged" (same color as his car). E uses for its real purpose. |
 |
| T getting the window wet |
 |
| E loves this little ghoast |
I can't believe this new trick E pulled today, that I actually will blog much sooner than I have been lately. He walked up a slide. Like he was walking up a steep hill. No hands on the sides. Agghh!!. No worries. I had my hands right around his little hips if there was a stumble, so I couldn't record it. But I wanted to. This slide is a metal old school slide with a two inch side rail, around 18 inches wide and goes to 5.5 high. It is one reason he likes wearing real sole shoes. He was so impressed with himself. He didn't even pause at the top. Probably because there is no side rail at the top and he had to walk a little bit farther so he wouldn't fall. And he didn't! It is crazy.
He has us laughing when he "tickles" the table. He does just that. Says "tickle tickle tickle" and moves his hand just like he is tickling the table. Then he laughs at his own joke. How is that not funny. Probably to anyone who is not his adoring mother.
He also loves to play chase. Shrieks in laughter.
He is starting to be understood by T and W, not just me. For the words hot, shoe, "side", fuzzy, tickle, and sock. T and W even told their friend Grace all about it.
I asked T and W who their best friend was last week. W told me Milli and T told me Grace. Don't ask me how this came about. I was so surprised too. Grace is a neighbor and she is 7. I''ve never had her over, thinking they wouldn't like playing together, but for some odd reason they do. I think Grace will get tired of their games in a year, but we'll take it while it lasts.
I washed the outside of my windows with soap for the first time in 4 years. I've only powerwashed them before. We actually had a lot of fun. T put in the soap. Way too much of course. So he made "bubble tracks" as in train tracks. There were bubbles all over the driveway and in E's hair.
We worked around the house together and it was so fun! They accidently got bubbles on a bug that was trying to walk away from all their fun. That was hysterical. "Mom! Look at the bubble bug!!" The poor thing was seriously weighed down and slow moving from the cold air. But he eventually got away.
The next window I screamed really loud when I wasn't expecting two bugs stuck on the wrong side of the screen. E thought that was the funniest. He started screaming too. He likes to scream to copy us.
Our neighbor has a cat that let the kids get close to it. E really wanted to copy the sound of it over and over. T loved petting it and wanted to get a cat I'm sure. Nope. It is sooooo nice to have less medicine and sniffing around here.
W has started looking forward to YW two days early now. Just so they can watch movies. No worries. Winter is setting in and they will be able to watch more TV. You would think they are deprived.
Video. E usually laughs, fake laughs, and jumps up and down sitting in these chairs, but he just sat and read books. He likes the animal noises at the moment.
T discovered that the heater vents are "good phones Mom". So he and W spent part of a morning yelling at each other through the vents.
Video: I think it is so cute how E pushes his cars around.
Video: who hasn't made ice cream on their bikes
I love hearing about your adventures! E is getting so big. they all are!
ReplyDelete