| Check out the amount of fish in one pool |
| Whitney and Tucker looking down on the above pool |
| All the twins looking for some fish |
The fish are trying to jump over the dam. Tucker and Whitney had a great time watching them
I haven't been good at blogging lately for several reasons. Three of which are due to techy people trying to improve things. I'm one of those that hate progress at times. Jim set up his computer completely different while I was gone to Utah and I couldn't find any of my files until this week. Annoying. Then, the computer plug ins work different. And Jim decided to get a new camera since he broke ours in the desert with Eric. It's very high tech. In fact, it's so high tech, I don't think our computer likes it much. It doesn't have an insert for the photo card. Annoying. And last but not least, Blogger decided to "improve" it's site and tonight is the first time I've been able to figure out how to upload any pictures. Apparently it only allows for one video upload per night as I can't figure out how to upload any more videos than this one at the fish hatchery. Bummer. Because there are lots of cute videos to upload that are waaaaayyy cuter than those dumb jumping fish. Oh yeah. that's another thing. Our new and "improved" camera has a 10 second delay for starting and ending a recording. Which means I miss a bunch of stuff I want to record in the beginning and get a lot of boring garbage at the end. So if the end of our videos seem boring, it's because it is.
This week has been gorgeous. I guess the good weather only comes in the fall. We've had the most sunny days in a row during September. But, as you can see, it is still really cold for a lot of it because our kids are bundled up in the sun to see the fish. Whatever.
I think I'll finish the rest of the week on the previous blog. See if I can get any cute video going. For anyone wondering, the trip to Utah worked.........and then it didn't. Bummer. Better luck next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment