I'm not really sure how I feel about oatmeal. It is good for the babies to get into their mouths, but the process is painfully messy to watch. Tucker could eat oatmeal every day for breakfast, so I keep feeding it to them both.
This week we did a lot of weeding. The weather was great every day this week. I've heard that in CA and UT it was less than lovely. Hope you all enjoyed my rain. I was enjoying your sun. We went outside morning, afternoon and evening every day, so I got a lot of yard work done in between blowing bubbles for the babies, watching them climb stairs and keeping Tucker away from Rocky who no longer feels it necessary to move when Tucker is touching him. He just yelps loudly like he is being abused. They helped me garden quite a bit. They both liked putting on my garden gloves. They also learned to use the large clippers, much to my surprise. Whitney weeded some yellow and white flowers for me a bit.
This week Whitney let Tucker brush her teeth. I was really surprised by that, too. She doesn't usually let Tucker touch her and she doesn't let Mommy brush her teeth, but she let Tucker brush her teeth. Whatever.
They are acting more and more like siblings. They push each other away or whine a bunch if I try to hold them both in my lap. One at a time, but me first, please. Tucker also discovered the joy of purposely throwing items down the stairs for the loudest noise. He throws them, Whitney brings him objects and they both watch and laugh if the item makes a really loud. Like when the ladle handle broke off.
This week we went to visit a friend that had a new baby. Tucker was fascinated with going in and out of her sliding glass door while Whitney wanted to touch and look at the baby.
We went clamming as a family again this week, since they opened the season up again. It is really fun to leave the house when the sun is shining as a family.
How fun to have some sunshine! It's cute to hear about them interacting more. too funny about the tooth brushing! Whatever! And I think it is so cute you take them clamming. what great memories!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had some nice weather, I have been watching my weeds go and mind wander with one big thought How to do you handle all the rain, this is not fun and my weeds are out of control. Tucker makes me laugh at what he is figuring out on his own.
ReplyDelete