Sunday, December 19, 2010

quiet week...so far

Tucker with yet another toy in his mouth. My friends say it is normal baby behavior, not because we have dogs. Good.

Tucker pushing a friend of mine's kid. Her kid was pretty happy to get a ride and Tucker was happy that the truck didn't go as fast. What's funny is her kid is 15 months or so, but one pound lighter. He walks all by himself. He's built more like Whitney.

Whitney climbing down from her escapade
Whitney getting in to drawers

She is pretty happy about it.
Whitney smiling about Christmas lights

The babies playing underneath our "christmas tree" this year.

Dancing about the lights being on



This week was very relaxing. Mostly because I got all excited that Christmas was around the corner that I really thought it was this week and got everything ready. And it is next week, so I got to relax and enjoy the season, the babies and the Christmas lights another week. Here's what I was able to watch this week.

The best part of this week is how the babies are starting to interact more with each other. Tucker thinks it is soooo funny to move his cheese around on his high chair tray. Apparently the noise is hysterical. He gets to laughing, and then that makes Whitney laugh. They also took turns throwing a block up in the air and watching it fall, something else that is wildly entertaining.

Now for the milestones. Sibling rivalry is starting to show up. At night, Whitney will wait for mommy time until Tucker is done with his instead of sharing a lap and story time. They also get impatient with each other when trying to walk with the trikes they have. Whitney is getting good at climbing. She really liked climbing on top of the music box to really reach the piano keys.

I can't believe that this week is Christmas!! I'm looking forward to a holiday season not in the hospital this year and to be with fam. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

  1. And so it begins with sibling rivalry. Cute. Love how they are friends too. Rachel and Jimmy have a very good love/ hate thing going on here. I love how excited babies get over Christmas lights. Got your letter and you are amazing! So happy for you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they look, and yet, still so babyish.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete