Whitney passed some major milestones this week. She learned to flip from her back to her stomach independently and then last night she slept from 7:30 pm to 7:30 am. She likes to sleep on her stomach. She was put to sleep on her back 3 times by Jim and I, but she rapidly flipped over to her stomach. It's so cute!! Tucker is still working on it. Tucker has been talking a lot this week and chewing like crazy with his bib. He continues to make more friends at church with his "jolly baby" look. Daddy went to a garage sale and found an exersaucer and some stuffed animals, which they love. They both are discovering paper. Rice cereal this week was a success. Tucker likes rice cereal more than bananas. I'm not sure if it is the texture or the more savory versus sweet that he likes.
We went hiking this week three times this week to three different waterfalls. They love waterfalls and so do I!! I had the help of friends that don't have kids. The trial run through was a success with the nanny. I start work once a week for 4 hours starting July 13. My brother came to visit for the 4th and has been helping Jim get going on the shed. Jim has also been into dutch oven cooking. Yummy hot meals in the middle of summer with no additional heat in the kitchen and that I don't have to cook. Score me!! I learned about day lilies and how to replant and divide them. If anyone wants orange day lilies for next year, let me know!!
Auntie Jill, recognize the outfit? The first picture is Tucker in his Thing One/Thing Two sleepwear before eating bananas in the morning. The next two pictures are of us watching the dutch oven cook on the front porch. The next is a picture of Whitney just being cute, then us on a hike with Ashleigh to one of the waterfalls. The next is a picture of Tucker NOT looking at the camera. Whitney was in her Bumbo with the dogs and Daddy working on the shed in the next picture and then Whitney on her way to a waterfall with Mommy and Ashleigh. The last two pictures are of Uncle Ryan and us on a hike for the 4th. The last is the double bath picture. Uncle Ryan is standing outside the kitchen window for the best photo op.
Soooooo cute! They are growing so fast!- Sue
ReplyDelete