On Saturday morning J and I got a kick out of a conversation between W and T. W came running out to me crying saying "I told T I DON'T want to marry him because he is being mean and I don't like it! I don't want to marry such a mean brother" T responds to her telling me " Well, W, I'm not going to marry you either and you will have to live far away from me and by yourself!" My mom says we all talked about getting married when we were little, usually to family members. It is really funny to listen to because they are both pretty mad at each other and all of it is very true. Who wants to marry a mean brother anyway? And they will probably live very far away from each other.
We went to a Jewish history display at the city park. I saw it advertised in the paper and thought it would be fun to check it out. The lady there tried teaching T and W a few words in Yiddish. W tried to teach her a few words in Spanish. I don't think either one of them absorbed the other one's teaching. But I was surprised W made the connection of what the lady was trying to teach. The lady taught her "small" and W taught her small in Spanish. T took apart all the Hebrew letters out of the foam block things that teach the alphabet. E pushed his stroller around and laughed a bunch. We didn't stay long.
W pointed to my license plate and asked "Is this Mt Rainier?" Yes, W. Yes it is. It sounds funny to hear such concepts and words come out in a high pitched voice.
E loves to be with his siblings, prefereably doing what they do. He loves brushing his teeth. He always opens his mouth and laughs hysterically when I brush his teeth. He has ticklish teeth. He laughs at throwing Papa's crutches around. He laughs when he pushes the chairs around the house.
He also continues to slime blankets. One day W was crying and upset because E had made her blanket "soggy" and her "cloak" would no longer "perform magic".
| "Look Mom! We made a sleeping bag for us!" This is the IKEA chair pad unzipped in the back. They call the stuffing "soft cheese" It kind of is the color of soft cheese.... |
| E feeling his fuzzy blanket. He always sucks his fingers when he is touching something soft |
| W pointed out to me that her pjs and E's were "matching" because they were bears and strips |
| Apparently that is really funny |
| W brought all of her soft blankets to E in the kitchen to help him feel better. He was sad Mommy wasn't holding him while making dinner |
T and W played worm sisters. The pink blanket was rolled up and her owl blanket was pink worm's sister. They were having their worms go to the doctor for their check up. The owl blanket was supposed to go pick up the pink worm for
| E helping with chores |
| W thinking it is funny that she can have the backpack on her |
| E feeling around in the picnic dinner bag for more food. The day we had FHE early |
| Who doesn't love this baby??! Nobody doesn't love this baby! |
| T had laid out all the sea class in matching colors on his leg |
| One of J's favorite pics he has taken of E. E posing for his Papa |
| W making designs with the purple and white sea glass |
| A currently common sight around here. E chewing on something |
| Singing happy bday to Papa. They are red bean dumplings, J's choice. T asked if it was cake. E just kept chewing. Meow Meow was excited too |
| Writing skills. The first day that I could read T tracing his name. His teacher helped with hand placement and he can trace quite nicely |
| W and T placed their cards on the wall themselves |
| W decided Papa likes green. Didn't know |
| A snuggle papa pic just for E! |
| Wall of engines. T figured out how to stack the engines three high |
| I came back from taking W to her girls only party. T took care of papa and decorated the house while we were gone. One example of decoration the house with ribbon |
| More decorative ribbon |
| The tower T created to cheer papa up. The tower of engines is within the tower. T also got Papa the paper from outside after he rolled up the blinds for him and saw it out on the driveway |
| More decorative ribbon |
Sooo cute! I love the pic of E laughing with W. Anna and Rachel can understand little brother making things icky. Love your updates!
ReplyDelete