It poured here this week, so not much outside of music time and clogging happened. We spent lots of time indoors. The outdoor video was from a few weeks ago, I just barely got access to it. Oh wait. There is an outdoor pic. It was in the five minutes we were at the park between storms before it started being really windy and pouring again. He's only smiling because Auto is in hand and he is a die hard outdoors lover. Whitney wasn't as excited to be out in the cold.... again.
We walked around the stores and malls a bunch. It can be tempting to walk around the mall. You see all sorts of things you don't need to buy. But we also stopped in a shoe store to find out that Whitney is a size 7 and Tucker is a size 8. That's at Payless Shoes. But wow!! their feet are big. My babies are growing up. Whitney and Tucker had races in the mall, but Whitney won most of them. I guess her longer legs and lighter weight are the advantage right now.
We went to the grocery store after the walk in the mall. Tucker opened the cumin while we were checking out. It was actually good timing instead of spreading the stuff throughout the store, but definitely embarrassing. And Sammy couldn't stop sniffing Tucker when we got home.
We also saw the Easter Bunny while at the mall. He was just going on picture duty. Whitney had picked out a bench for us to eat lunch at that was across from his booth. As soon as he walked out of the dressing room, the babies were watching him with rapt attention until he sat down and stopped moving.
This week I've learned they have been saying a phrase I haven't previously understood. It is "right there". Tucker uses the phrase when he points to where he wants his "dip" placed. Dip is anything from hummus for bell pepper strips, applesauce for pancakes, and salsa for anything. He still makes faces when he eats it, but eats it by the spoonful. Whitney uses the phrase for the same reason, but more for pointing to where she wants kisses placed after some minor bump or scratch. They picked up on each others use, so they both use the phrase for either now. All of them melt my heart.
They have Twinkle Twinkle down and are now working on Insy Winsy Spider and Follow the Prophet.
Jim was in Utah last week for "work". He did work for four days, but had fun for two. I was waiting to post his pics, but he accidentally deleted them. It's ok. It would have made me jealous to see all that warm sun look that can only come from slot canyons.
Hoping for warmer outside play this week.
The videos are of them eating every last oatmeal flake out of the bowl that I mixed the granola in. I started taking video because they were saying "Mmmm, mmmmm!" really loud while eating just before I turned the camera on. Another one is Tucker "blowing up" the balloon, and the last one is Whitney and Tucker saying 'daisy'.
I love it when you start to understand them more. So cute!
ReplyDelete