Cathy went home on Thursday morning. So real life hits for a couple of days until Mom comes on Tuesday. Saturday was eventful in that the babies seem to want to eat every two hours and couldn't seem to get enough to eat. But then the next day they wouldn't stay awake to eat. Whatever.
On Valentine's Day Jim cooked for Cathy and I. We overloading on chocolate, too. It was delicious. Jim got Cathy and I both long stem roses and chocolate. My mom sent me See's, which was gone in a matter of days. Oh well. The babies will just get an overload of chocolate for three days or so and then it will be all over. Maybe that's why they were cranky on Saturday. They wanted more See's.
Jim is practicing 2-3 times per day for his Summitt presentation. He likes to run the shower while he's practicing in front of the mirror. I'm not sure if it is to warm up the bathroom or to fog the mirror so the presentation goes better. Probably to warm up the bathroom. But now he wonders if the hot water heater is working. 45 mins of hot water at least once a day sounds good to me.
I started cutting up my wedding dress to make blessing outfits for Whitney and Tucker. My amazing ex-neighbor is helping me with the patterns, sewing and such. She said she could pull the bottom emboroidered part of my dress onto whitney's blessing dress. It will be gorgeous and, to me, a miracle.
Overall having fun trying to figure out babies, how much I can do in a day (not much, but much more with a third hand in the house) and Jim ramping up for a big week in two weeks.
The pictures of the babies are them on their boppies that Tony Campos made for them. This is during play time with Mommy face up. Tummy time photos are not happy photos yet.
So cute! Yeah for having a blog so I can see your babies. Love the names! They are adorable!!!
ReplyDelete